4/18/09

Happy 2nd Birthday to Declan

His 2nd birthday cake, not as fancy I know!
Blowing out the candles with Dad

Eating Cake
Opening presents
Declan celebrated his 2nd birthday on Thursday, 16th April. He didn't really know that it was his birthday but he was glad that that day it didn't seem like any other day. He got a eat numerous smarties, had pizza for dinner, drank fizzy drink, ate cake and icecream, received lots of presents and just did whatever he wanted. His birthday dinner including having his grandma from Qld (came down for Benn's brother graduation) as well as his Uncle Luke & Aunty Leesa. It was a wonderful day.
I thought I would conclude with the 10 top reasons why Declan is so wonderful!
1. Since he was 2 weeks old, this little boy has slept all night. There were exceptions like teeth, illness, bad dreams but I can count on one hand how many bad nights I have had with him.
2. He gives such wonderful cuddles, I love when he cuddles you or someone he goes...awwww, cuggles. It's so sweet.
3. He is such a great big brother to Tahlia (or Tahyah), he always checks up on her to see if she's alright and loves to give her cuddles. I love it after her feed, he will come up to her and try and burp her or if she spews up a bit she will pick up a towel or something (one time at church he used her dress) and wipe her mouth.
4. He is a wonderful help around the house, he would come in the kitchen and get his breakfast, he helps with putting away washing, feeding the cat, he likes to put clothes in the washing basket, the list is endless. I hope he keeps it up when he grows up a bit.
5. He loves to sing and dance especially to The Wiggles. It's really cute when he sings especially Wiggles songs.
6. I love it when I tell Benn or someone a story about what he has done, he tries to repeat what has happened, even if it's only a couple of words. It's very sweet.
7. He has such a curious nature about him, he loves to explore everything and anything. Hence that's why our house is very childproof, he learns quickly about different things.
8. He has a great love of animals, he loves to follow our cat around the house and see what she's doing. He loves to see different animals and knows the different sounds they make.
9. He loves to spend time with Benn or I, whether it's going down the shops with one of us or watching tv together. He doesn't like being alone.
10. He has just got a very loveable nature, he may be very active but he's a very sweet, kind little boy.



No comments:

Followers