4/20/09

Goodbye Daddy!

One of the most hardest things about being married to a Raafy is the fact that there are times he has to go away. It was alright when it was just the 2 of us because I would continue to work and do things for myself. However, now that these little munchkins have joined our family, it has been a lot tougher.

This week and next week, Benn is down in Sydney doing a course. Even though, he is only 2 and a half hours away. It has been really tough on Declan. My poor little boy has been an emotional wreck. Last night getting Declan settled into bed wasn't very good. I have lost the amount of times he walked out, the majority of the time he had no clothes on.

Anyway, the good thing about Benn being down in Sydney is that he can come home on the weekend. I am so looking forward to Friday when he can come and spend sometime with us.

No comments:

Followers