Benn and I were married...We were both 22 years old at the time. Benn worked as a Aircraft Technician, while I worked as a Respite Assistant at a day Respite centre for the aged and disabled. Benn owned a Landcruiser and I didn't have my drivers licence. Benn lived in Richmond in his own bachelor pad while I still lived with my parents in Queensland.

Four Years on...We are both 26 years of age (Benn will turn 27 in July), Benn now works with bombs and bullets, while I stay home and look after our 2 gorgeous children Declan & Tahlia. We own a bright yellow '90 Hilux (which is Benn's car) as well as a suzuki grand vitara which I now drive due to me getting my drivers licence. We both live in Raymond Terrace together in our 4 bed room house.

The one thing that remains the same that we both love each other possibly even more than the day we got married.
No comments:
Post a Comment