I experienced yesterday the joy of having a 2 year old!
It all started in the bathroom. Declan was in the bath, Tahlia was in the bouncer. I realised that Tahlia did this massive poo so I decided to change her. I took Declan out of the bath, ushered him to go to the loungeroom while I carried Tahlia out there to change her nappy.I then put Declan in his new nappy and pjs. He ran off after I changed him which is normally what he does, he usually goes to his room for a bit of a play.
I proceeded to change Tahlia which took ages because she was majorly pooey (girls are so hard to change), next thing I knew Declan ran out and he looked a bit wet. I went and checked him which worked out he was. While I was walking to the bathroom I was thinking what on earth made him wet and then I step on the tiles and almost slipped over. He got the bath lotion which I must add I only bought today and poured all of it on the floor. There wasn't anything left so I grabbed a towel and cleaned it all up.
After I cleaned all his mess up as well as getting him a new pair of pjs. I came out to the loungeroom and saw Tahlia without a nappy on. While I was cleaning up, Declan took Tahlia's nappy off and she had peed on her fresh new nappy as well as the clothes that I set out for her.
The Joys of having a 2 year old!
3/18/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment