I'm amazed how attached she is to all of us, even though Declan loves to pull her tail and ride her like a horse. She is very affectionate to him. When Declan goes play outside, she would follow him like a bad smell like she's protecting him. She's a very beautiful cat and we are very lucky to have her in our family.
3/10/09
My Fur baby
Cat has been with us for almost 4 years now, she has spent 2 years alone with just Benn & I, getting spoilt rotten by me with pats and snuggles. Now her days are spent outside lazing in the sun and fighting for affection with my 2 babies.
I'm amazed how attached she is to all of us, even though Declan loves to pull her tail and ride her like a horse. She is very affectionate to him. When Declan goes play outside, she would follow him like a bad smell like she's protecting him. She's a very beautiful cat and we are very lucky to have her in our family.

I'm amazed how attached she is to all of us, even though Declan loves to pull her tail and ride her like a horse. She is very affectionate to him. When Declan goes play outside, she would follow him like a bad smell like she's protecting him. She's a very beautiful cat and we are very lucky to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment