7/5/08

Ashlee tagged me, I thought that this would be cute.
(Also.. Declan doesn't speak so I will just guess what he thinks.)

1. What is something mum always says to you? What are you doing???
2. What makes mum happy? When Daddy is not out in the shed
3. What makes mum sad? When I am in a grumpy mood and can't figure out why
4. How does mum make you laugh? Me of course
5. What was mum like as a child? Don't know ask Nanny Mac
6. How old is your mum? Don't know...I don't know how old I am
7. How tall is your mum? Shorter then Daddy, Taller than me.
8. What is your mummy's favorite thing to do? Play with me of course!
9. What does your mum do when you're not around? Don't know coz I am not around
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? Maybe for her groovy dancing because she dances me all the time with The Wiggles.
11. What is your mum really good at? Keeping me amused
12. What is your mum not very good at? When she's on the computer and won't pay attention to me.
13. What does your mum do for her job? Looks after me and she suppose cleans the house but I make too much of a mess.
14. What is your mum's favorite food? She eats a lot of chocolate, I eat it with her
15. What makes you proud of your mum? I always call out her name and want to be with her.
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? Don't know, I only watch The Wiggles she's not like any of them.
17. What do you and your mum do together? Lots of things, we watch tv together, we play together, we go to the shops together.
18. How are you and your mum the same? we like to eat
19. How are you and your mum different? I'm a boy, mummy is a girl.
20. How do you know your mum loves you? Lots of things, she cuddles and kisses me all the time.

No comments:

Followers