7/17/08

Playing at the park

Just lately, it has been gorgeous in Newcastle with the sun and everything so we are trying to lap it all up. Yesterday, my friend Lesley were chatting on the computer and told me that she was going to go to the park to let her 2 have a bit of a run around, she asked if I want to come along which I jumped at the offer.

The park is only 5-10 minute walk from our place so we walked down and we had some great fun, here are some pics of what Declan got up too. I have to say that a majority of the pics he's not looking mostly because he wanted to explore and I tried to take them quickly because I didn't want to take pics of the other kids that were playing (I am not sure if it's against the law but it's better to be safe then sorry.)

Anyway, Finally Declan had enough and it was time to go home. If the weather is beautiful like it has been this week, we will go next week and have a bit more of a play. It will probably be a bit better next week because all the big kids will go back to school and I don't have to worry about the big kids squashing my little man.

Working out the swing

Can't you see the excitement???

He went down the slide all by himself, he loved it!!!

Trying not to get tangled by the rope
(If you look closely, you can actually see him sticking out his tongue,
he does that when he's concentrating, just like his father and his Grams).
Take me home!

No comments:

Followers