6/28/08

Just One More Day...

My time as a defence widow is almost coming to an end!

Benn comes home tomorrow night (approx. 6pm) and I have to say that these last 3 weeks have been nightmarish with trying to keep myself busy as well as dealing with sickness. It has been hard but somehow I have coped.

The last 3 weeks I have realised a couple of things...first off as the old cliche line goes I am appreciative of what Benn does around the house especially what he does with Declan, another thing I realised is that even though I have only been up in Raymond Terrace for 6 months. I have a wonderful support group up here.

I have wonderful a group of defence friends who have invited Declan & I over to their places so Declan can have some company as well as me having some adult conversation. I also belong to a wonderful Relief Society, there were many sisters who would ring me up or pop over to visit just to help me out. I feel really truly blessed since being up here.

Anyway, I better continue on with my day.

No comments:

Followers