2/25/08

Seeya later Melbourne, Hello Raymond Terrace!

Declan giving Poppy his last cuddles before we went on the plane
Yesterday we said seeya later to Melbourne and Hello to our home in Raymond Terrace. It was wonderful to walk off the plane and see the sun. It was also nice seeing Benn waiting at the airport for us. Anyway, we got back home and Declan really needed to go to bed because he was so tired seeing that he had been up since 6am. He was really good on the plane though, both times people have commented on well he behaved and hardly cried.
Due to the fact that we were up early, I decided to let Declan sleep as long as he is able too so we missed out on Sacrament Meeting but however we got there in time for Sunday School so I could teach my lesson and be in there for Relief Society. It was early nights for everyone involved that night.
Today has been a little bit tiring, trying to catch up with everything. I went early in the morning to go do my grocery shop and then all day I have been catching up with washing (my wonderful husband left two washing baskets full of clothes that needed to be folded while I was away not only to include my washing that I didn't do past Friday). Declan has been more feral today. I think he is going to get use to be on his own again with Benn & I and not be able to have people around the play with.

No comments:

Followers