
I had a couple of things I wanted to achieve today. One was go down to the shop to get some cereal (left it off the grocery list...whoops!), post Abram card even though his birthday was yesterday and start my Sunday School lesson for Sunday. All 3 were achieved.
While I was working on my Sunday School lesson, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and found a man standing there with a package from Deseret Books with our 3 dvds. One was the Singles 2nd Ward, the other 2 were John Bytheway Book of Mormon Heroes and The Best 3 Hours. I was so excited!
When I achieved everything that I wanted to do for the day, I sat and watched it. It was quite a good movie to watch. Anyway, that's my exciting bit for the day. I have got to go and try to put my son to sleep.
1 comment:
loved seeing the photo's of the family while you were in melbourne! Hopefully I will be able to make it down to see Mel in the next few months and see the rest of the family too!
Post a Comment