Elise, Declan, Hamish & Spencer with Nannymac & Poppy
Declan & my Melbourne Trip has now draws to an end. After a month of organisation, planning and applying. Tomorrow morning at 9.15am we fly back to Newcastle Airport to be reunited with Benn who has missed both of us greatly.
I have had a wonderful time here...I don't think I could say I did much of the tourist things because I used to live here and didn't venture out much. I have enjoyed spending time with my family especially seeing how much my nieces and nephews have grown. I have also enjoyed meeting Mel & Kim (Robbie & James' girlfriends). When I get back it's time to settle down and get into things again.
These are the things I am planning to do when I get back...
1. Get Declan into swimming lessons
2. Start losing weight (eating healthy & exercising)
3. Start going to my Raaf craft group and Playgroup
4. Get my rubella needle done
5. Go for my Green P's
6. Start going Visiting Teaching
7. Get to know people in my Branch
8. Wean Declan breastfeeding
9 Enquire about Child Care for Declan
Sounds all exciting stuff to do to make myself busy up there. Anyway, I am planning to come back to Melbourne in May to see my new baby niece...yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment