A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago? I was almost 15, I was attending Ogilvie High School, living in Tassie and I was in Grade 9. I was crushing after guys that I couldn't get and enjoying life.
What are 5 things on my to-do list? 1. Wait for Declan to get up
2. Get Declan's breakfast
3. Get Declan dressed
4. Put washing on
5. Play with Declan
What would I do with a Billion dollars? I would buy a house both in Newcastle, Melbourne and in Queensland (I will furnish both houses in Melbourne and Queensland), take around the world trip and pay tithing.
What are my 5 bad habits: 1. I have a tendency to be shy
2. I am quite messy
3. I procasinate
4. I am not motiviated in somethings
5. I snore pretty loudly
5 jobs I have worked: 1. Office Assistant
2. Shop Assistant
3. Disability Support Worker
4. Assistant in Nursing
5. Social Educator
5 places I have lived: 1. Perth, WA
2. Hobart, Tas
3. Mooroolbark, Vic
4. Gympie, Qld
5. Richmond, NSW
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I plan to go back to University to study
2. If anything happens to Benn, I plan to come to live in Victoria close to my mum and dad
3.Benn & I knew each other 5 days before we got engaged.
4. Benn gets a back rub everynight from me before he goes to sleep.
5. I don't have plan to have another kid until Declan is about 2.
I don't know anyone to tag because I feel bad for reading people's blogs, it feels like I am a stickybeak....hehe
2/21/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment