
You know how I was suppose to be a good wife today and clean everything like the bathrooms, wash the floors and everything? It didn't happen. I did the usual clean up, dishes and washing. Benn & I sat down and watched numerous episodes of Gilmore Girls (I think Benn was bored). However, it's nice to spend time with my husband instead of him spending time working on the hilux. The weather has been particular weird today, one minute it's grey sky pouring with rain and the next minute is blue sky and sunshine...go figure!
Today was Lesley's birthday (my friend from my raaf wives forum), all she wanted tonight was a girls night out for her birthday so she invited me along to join the festivities. It was so good Benn looked after Declan and I was able to have a nice dinner at the bistro down the road. I didn't get home to late as well. Anyway, I am going to go and spend time with my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment