2/8/08

My Day...

I am feeling pretty good at the moment, I think I am addicted to this whole internet, blogging thing. Benn was on the computer since we got home and I was having withdrawls. Friday night is where I sit on the computer and talk to my April 07 Baby Center forum but Benn was sitting here looking at silly 4wd stuff.

Had quite a flat out day today, I had a morning tea with my raaf wives forum just down the road, pretty much spent the whole day there, it was good to put names to faces. Benn came home from work and wanted to head into Newcastle because he needs to pick up some things for his 4wd and we had Maccas for tea.

We are now feeling pretty tired now, Benn is still feeling crook but at least he went back to work today because I had such a busy day, I didn't do much housework. The place looks like a pigsty so tomorrow is clean-up day for me...yay!

No comments:

Followers