Luke & Leesa
I have been up since 3am this morning, I had a nightmare last night, when I woke up I was shaking so badly and I just couldn't lay in bed in the dark. I pretty much got up straight away, usually I can watch a bit of tv and calm down but all that was on was home shopping and I just couldn't relax so I jumped on here and did a few things. that calmed me down and before I knew it, Declan started crying and Benn's alarm went off so pretty much it was time to start doing my wife and mother duties. I am feeling alright at the moment, I will probably feel it more tonight when I go to bed.
Went to DCO (Defence Community Organisation) welcome morning tea. It was pretty good, I was able to catch up with my friend from Richmond Sheree and her little girl. Found out a lot of interesting stuff about all the activities here. There's a craft group which are on Wednesday which I am interested going to (maybe I will learn a something new and be good at it...hehe) and the best thing is Declan will get looked after.
Anyway, I have a friend of mine Lesley coming over later so her kids (Chloe & William) can play with Declan. It's also Luke's birthday (My brother in law) he's 24. It's so good to have him & Leesa living down the road from us. They are here once a week practically whether it's eating dinner or just popping over to see us. He's such a funny guy!

2 comments:
I hope oyu sleep better tonight Kristy. Nightmares are awful things. (((HUGS)))
Yeah... I hate nightmares... This is totally off subject for I had a coughing fit while I was asleep the other night. Kurt had to wake me. ANYWAY. I hope your sleeping better. Miss ya! see you in almost a week.
Post a Comment