This is what happening with us at the moment...
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE
Anyway, the sketch is pretty much my life at the moment. Benn has caught 'a cold' and even though he's going to work everyday (it's much more hassle if he chucks a sickie at work). I think however he might of caught it from me seeing that last week I suffered with a little bit of a sore throat. It was only for about a day but thanks to my Garlic Tablets and Vitamin C, I didn't really feel it that much.
Anyway, he's at work at the moment...maybe he will feel a little better when he comes home (I only hope!).
Everything is going great at the moment! Today I didn't have to go places, I decided that I should cook. Anyway, I thought that I should tackle these Chocolate Crossiants. I got the recipe from Benn's cousin Cydney who made them for Benn's family Boxing Day Feast. They are pretty easy to make, when I have time, I will take a picture of them and probably write the recipe here.
Anyway, till next time...
2/6/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha, I hope benn gets better soonish
love teh man cold clip.. so funny. HOpe Benn is feeling better today. xx
Post a Comment