I didn't know what I was doing in the last blogs, I was too tired to do to anything about it.
We have had a really good weekend thus far. Declan is starting to stand EVERYWHERE!!!! Even though he's heading towards the 10 month mark, he just looks so little when he stands. Unfortunetely for him, his father isn't a tall man like his Uncle's who are over 6ft.
We pretty much relaxed this weekend...I was suppose to clean Declan's room so it would look like a room but I ended up sitting down watching countless hours of Gilmore Girls and also going for a drive to check out the local shopping around this area. Anyway, Declan's crying...better go pick him. Till next time!
1 comment:
Hey Kristy - so how you enjoying it up there??? I hear my mum has been harrassing you!! haaa will have to come over next time we're up visiting mum....I also hear that Aaron just got called as 1st counsellor!!! haaaa poor Julia...with a new baby coming and all. Tell Julia I said hi and good luck!
Post a Comment