I'm back, I am trying to make this a regular thing...
Anyway, I feel a bit sad today because of Heath Ledger. I remember falling in love with him in 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knights Tale. I even had 'A Knights Tale' poster on my wall when I was a teenager but then he did Brokeback Mountain and kind of lost interest in him but it's sad especially how his family heard (they heard on the radio) and also his 2 year old daughter growing up without a father because I see the difficulty Abram (Benn's brother) has growing up without any male role model in his life (their father died when Abe was just 2).
Had a pretty busy last couple of days...we went over to Lesley's house on Monday (I am on a Raaf wives forum and she's on that, she only lives around the corner from me) and she has a son that is a couple month older then Declan but they play great together. Yesterday Benn & I and the missionaries went around to Roly & Nicky's house (they are in our new branch) and had mission correlation (Benn is the Assistant Branch Mission Leader) seeing that Roly isn't always there due to the shifts he works (he's an RN). That was fun. They have the most 3 sweetest girls.
Today was relaxing...the plumber called by to fix a few taps and that's basically it for now. I still have to make dinner, we are having shepherd's pie tonight...yum
1/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment