I just want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR even though, it has been a couple of weeks and give you an update. I promise that I will post regularly and give all the news headlines to you.
We are now in our new home at Raymond Terrace (30 minutes, north of Newcastle). It's a really nice area close to everything...shops, the beach and far enough away from all the fast food resturtants. Benn has started his new job as a gunnie even though he starts all his training next week and for myself I have settled into a new environment quite well. I am yet to do the make friends part but it will probably happen when all the kids go back to school.
Declan has settled in quite well. He's now a 9 month old! He has got over his nasty chicken pox which he got around Christmas (that will be a 1st Christmas to remember) and has got 4 of his front teeth. His personality is now starting to shine through as my little boy develops. He loves Mummy (of course all due to this wonderful seperation anxiety), shoes, arrowroot biscuits and new people. Even if he's a really bad mood, if a new person comes to talk to him, he will be really happy and act like nothing is wrong.
I love both my boys to pieces! Anyway, better continue on with my Sunday. I still have got an email to write to my raaf mother's groups friend in Sydney and a Sunday School lesson to go through again.
1/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment