1/24/08

Now that I have time...


I have just given Declan to Benn, they are watching manly stuff together (a 4wd dvd).
Had an interesting day...got up extra early this morning and went grocery shopping. I was away for a couple of hours and it wasn't that cheap too. My theory is that we are still setting up house so the first couple of shops will be expensive. I booked my air fare coming home from Melbourne (I am going to Melbourne for a week, I leave on Saturday, 16th February and come home on Sunday, 24th February.) I am really looking forward going because I get to spend time with my family and have lots of fun with my niece and nephews.
Benn came home early, and decided to go down town Raymond Terrace which was fun because we haven't looked around as much yet. My knee is giving me a bit trouble can't walk on it properly, having a tough time especially doing things with Declan like I can't bend down to pick him up or even run after him with changing his nappy, anyway I am just going to wait it out. I think it will get better on it's own.

No comments:

Followers