7/13/11

Lachlan Peter Scott Reeves

On Thursday, 28th April 2011. I was in this position, 39 weeks pregnant and about to have my 3rd child. This time it was by c-section. I remember feeling very nervous about the procedure because last time I had a c-section, I was completely knocked out. This time, I was awake. My main concern was, I would feel everything. However, have to say, most easy birth ever.

At 3.59pm, we had a slight sigh and then a big massive scream, we knew that our son has arrived, LACHLAN PETER SCOTT was born. Weighing 8lbs, 53cm in length and a head circumference 34cm. I have to say that I am glad that he wasn't pushed out.

First photos
Benn cutting the cord
Beautiful Boy

We are glad that Lachlan has joined our family, he is such a beautiful baby and Declan and Tahlia
just love him.

No comments:

Followers