Hopefully I will be able to report a little bit more. I miss blogging.
4/2/11
It has been a long time...
I haven't blogged for ages, thought I should start it up again. There are so many moments that I want to report and I just don't know where to start. A lot of things about the kids as well. I have had 2 major events that have happened throughout the course of the 8 months of myself being absent. The first thing is that, I am pregnant again with baby number 3. This is all we know, I am currently 35 weeks pregnant, I am having a boy and he will be born in April sometime. We can't wait to meet him. He kind of surprised us before we went to our trip to America last year, 3 weeks before to be exact. Throughout the trip, I was very nervous, I was pretty sure that I was going to lose him but I was reassured by Priesthood blessings and my own faith that things will be ok. The next thing that happened is, we went to Canada and America and we had an excellent time! There is so much to report on the trip. We loved it! We saw so many church history sights and even went to General Conference. It was such a good experience!!! This is us at the Sacred Grove.
Hopefully I will be able to report a little bit more. I miss blogging.
Hopefully I will be able to report a little bit more. I miss blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment