This is the first attempt of the sponge cake. I know there's room for improvement but I have to say that I am quite happy of how it turned out. I can't believe how hard it is to make, my poor electric beaters almost had a heart attack....next time PAVOLA.
5/29/10
What's this???...Sponge Cake...Beautiful!
For Mother's Day, the first priority for my Mother's Day present was Our Family Table by Julie Goodwin. Ever since getting her book, I have made many of her recipes, some of them have turned out quite well, some not so well. One of the recipes in the book is a Sponge Cake that her Grandmother in Law had made. Seeing that Mum & Dad be up soon as Mum's birthday approaches, I decided that today I would make her a sponge cake for her birthday and these are the pics of it.
This is the first attempt of the sponge cake. I know there's room for improvement but I have to say that I am quite happy of how it turned out. I can't believe how hard it is to make, my poor electric beaters almost had a heart attack....next time PAVOLA.
This is the first attempt of the sponge cake. I know there's room for improvement but I have to say that I am quite happy of how it turned out. I can't believe how hard it is to make, my poor electric beaters almost had a heart attack....next time PAVOLA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Done Kristy! I am very impressed with your cooking skills. It looks delish and I sooo want that recipe.
You need a Kenwood or KitchenAid. Turn on and leave and it does all the work.
Post a Comment