On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 Embarrassing Moment : Not saying...too embarrassing!
2 Best Friends - I would say Lissa & Ash
.
3 things I buy regulary - Nappies, fruit, milk and bread
4 Places I want to go - Around Australia, Canada, America and NZ
5 Goals for the upcoming year - Lose weight, Plan and have awesome Branch Activities, Start getting Declan & Tahlia involved in playgroup, Start attending craft group, Learn a new skill, have more me time.
6 things people don't know about me - I love doing washing, I wear my wedding band and eternity ring on my little finger because they don't fit my ring finger, I watch Neighbours when Benn is out for the night and it's mostly to pass the time away, I don't like people biting their fingernails, I love going to the shops early in the morning.
7 Things I would never say - Don't come visit me in Newcastle, Spend more money on the hilux/camper trailer.
8 Things I love about the christmas season - Thinking of the Savior, spending time with family, presents and food
9 Things I say to my kids - Get down from there, get your finger out of your nose, where's your water?, I love you grubbybub/chicken, good boy/girl.
10 things I do alot - Eat, clean, cook, look after Declan and Tahlia, check forums on the internet, talk to family and friends, go to the shops, read.
11 Things I would rather not live without - Gospel, Benn, Declan & Tahlia, my family, my car, food, water.
12 people I tag - Everyone Ash said
No comments:
Post a Comment