11/26/08

The Final Preparations

As you may all know, I am due on Friday. Am I ready for this baby to come join our family? HECK NO!!! There is still a lot to do around the house and I would really like some relaxing time before she comes because I know now that looking after a baby is hard work.

I have written a list of what I need to accomplish before this baby comes into our family.

-Clean all the surface areas
-Mop tile areas of the house (I think I have the front entrance, kitchen & laundry left).
-Pack Benn's bag for hospital (spare change of clothes, food, water, glucose drinks, book).
-Write out Declan's routine on the computer (for Benn when I am in hospital for a couple of days also for the person who is looking after Declan when I am giving birth).
-Cook a few freezer meals for Benn & Declan
-Bake cookies
-Get credit and a few more phone numbers.
-Stock up on groceries

I think if I get all of those things done then I will feel ready to have this baby.

No comments:

Followers