11/27/08

Birthmarks and midwife appointment

I am sure that each of you or know someone that has an unfortunate birthmark on you somewhere. I have one on my left ankle which is slowly fading away, for Declan as you can see in this pic, it's on his forehead. Like Spencer's red hair, people always make comment on it.

Anyway, today I went grocery shopping and I thought I would try and save money and go to the fruit market and then to ALDI followed by Woolworths. We were stopped by an old lady who asked me what happened to poor Declan. I replied, that's a birthmark. She immediately said, I have one too and proceeded to lift up her dress and showed me. It was on her thigh and it definetely beat Declan's little one.

After doing all those things that I wanted to do and coping once again with a little boy that didn't want to sleep. It was time for my midwife appointment. Due to the stresses of the day, I realised that my baby wasn't moving as much as she normally does and talked to my midwife about the concern I had so I got hooked up to the CTG monitor and when I did, little girl started dancing around like there was no problem at all.

She's now in an anterior position which I am absolutely pleased about and I hope she stays that way. If I don't go into labour by next Friday (5th December) I am going into the hospital for a couple of hours to make sure that everything is still alright with bubs and from there they would most probably talk about me being induced.

Anyway, thats the update

No comments:

Followers