The 2nd thing that I happening is today's my mum's birthday. I am not there to celebrate this special day with her but I hope that she will be EXTREMELY spoilt by everyone else that are there and she will have to wait to be spoilt by me in July when I go to Melbourne.
The 3rd thing is that I want to be able to remember my Aunty Kylie who passed away this time a year ago. I miss her everyday (as with the rest of the family) but I would like to think that she is chatting up a storm with all our relatives that have gone before and looking after her nieces and nephews that are coming to earth.Hope everyone has a good day today...
1 comment:
Hi Kristy,
It has been a hard day,l couldnt bring myself to go to the cemetery, so we brought 2 rose bushes, to give to Anthony,& we can enjoy seeing them grow, into beautiful flowers, just as kylie will always be.
Post a Comment