6/21/08

Exciting Things That Have Happened this week...

As you know last post I had Benn's family down for a couple of days last week. The one thing that annoyed me greatly and it's only a little thing is that they kept moving and sitting on my coffee table (which was on it's last legs).

On their last night here (which all of them were out of the house), Declan wouldn't go to bed and so we tried to sit in our recliner so he would get the idea only problem was the recliner didn't recline back so I decided to push the coffee table back a little only to find that it toppled in a great big mess on the floor.

When that happened, there was a great deal of panic thinking that my husband wasn't going to be happy thinking that he would get cranky however his reaction was the opposite (he thought that the table will go ages ago and was surprised that the table lasted this long.) However, I however had to laugh at Cat and Declan's reaction they both that this was there lucky day and had a good play on it.
Another thing that happened this week was, Declan was finally getting cranky with the way I was feeding him so I had the bowl and fork to him and said "feed yourself" so he did. Even though he doesn't look really excited about in the pic, he's actually happy doing that.

I know that you may think that these are not really exciting but this week has been bearable we have been trying to keep ourselves busy with seeing friends and everything. Looking forward till next weekend though...Benn FINALLY comes home!

No comments:

Followers