Just recently, I have joined a gym, I have joined a gym because I want to get fit most because when I was pregnant with Declan, I felt a bit unfit so I know with this pregnancy I want to be fit and healthy because that would probably help with the labour part.
I have also joined a gym for Declan's benefit to mix with other kids in the creche and getting use for Mummy's not being around especially when evantually he will start day care. He has been to the creche a couple of times but whenever I leave him, his poor little heart breaks which breaks my heart but the carers at the creche are absolutely wonderful and reassure me that he will be fine.
I think sometimes I look at him being clingy the wrong way and I should be thinking that this little boy loves me so much, he just wants me to hang around with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment