Just recently since we moved up to this house in Raymond Terrace. I have become a very frazzled, grumpy mummy. I found that Declan was getting into EVERYTHING! The most frustrating thing was especially when I was cooking dinner and Declan would crawl into the kitchen. I just thought that all I had to do was trip over and poor Declan would be the one suffering with burns and everything. I don't want to see that happening to my little grub-a-bub.
After many discussions with Benn, he finally listened to me and got me a safety gate for the kitchen and it's fantastic. He also got a few gadgets for the drawers and cupboards so Declan doesn't have to go through them and pull everything out. Now, when Benn comes home from work, I don't feel frazzled or grumpy and I feel like once again I enjoy spending time with my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment