3/12/08

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary to Benn & I


Just 3 years ago today, Benn & I were married at the Brisbane Australia Temple. I remember the happiness and joy when finally I found my wonderful eternal companion, it brings me so much happiness to be able to raise Declan (and hopefully other children together). Anyway, I am over the sappy lovey dovey things.
However, I start to wonder when you have been married for so long you kind of forget your wedding anniversary like for instance, last year when Benn was away on deployment and I spent 6 weeks up with mum and dad. It was the day when we were travelling back to Sydney which also happened to be my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary and I wished them both a happy anniversary. Both of them replied, "Oh, I totally forgot that it was our anniversary today".
Which brings me to the topic, what am I going to do for my wedding anniversary. Today Benn will feel totally special because he gets to buy his lunch today because I used the last of the bread last night to make his lunch today also we are going to have bundaberg sars for our drink with dinner tonight. However, I don't know what Benn will do to make this day special as it already is.
Declan had his first swimming lesson today, it was excellent! He slept for 3 and a half hours. I am so happy! I think we will continue on with swimming. Until next time...

No comments:

Followers