I am very lucky to still be up around this time. I had a really tough night with Declan last night. He woke up at 11pm and he wouldn't go back to sleep. I ended up climbing into bed at 3am, feeling so exhausted! He woke up at 6am so I hope tonight he has a great night sleep because I think I need it.
However, we have been walking today with my walking group. It has been really good being able to walk with them and be able to have a chat as well. Something that I miss especially now being a stay at home mum. It was however slightly warm today. I got a bit burnt on my face and a little bit on my arms.
When I go for a walk on Friday, I must remember to wear a hat and put sunscreen on so I don't have to deal with getting sunburnt. I must also remember to bring the aerogard because around this area is shocking with getting bitten by mozzies. Anyway, until next time...
3/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment