3/1/08

Happy Birthday To Me!

My Life in a glance...
Just a baby 2 years old

14 years old

16 years old

Maz & I - 19 years old

Benn & my wedding day - 22 years old

Declan & I - 24 Years Old

Today is my 25th birthday...I have had a pretty good day thus far. Benn & Declan got me birthday presents in the morning. I got a slowcooker and a few recipe books. I guess the bonus thing was that the day was relaxing. I watched a few episode of Gilmore Girls and then tonight Benn & Declan took me out to dinner at Hog's Breath at Nelson Bay.

1 comment:

Sals said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was great! so do you like Newcastle??? Nelsons Bay is a great place...haven't been there for a few years...will have to catch up next time we're up at mum's - was up there a fortnight ago (i think you were in melbourne) for my neices baptism...will catch up soon!

Followers