I just woke up from a brief power nap, I was watching Today Tonight, next thing I knew The Biggest Loser was on and the blue team had to eat cabbage for a week (glad it's them, not me).
Things are slightly crazy around here at the moment, I feel for myself I am making these stupid careless mistakes like last night I tipped half the contents of garlic salt in my bolognaise sauce completely ruined the dinner and we ended up having pizza, this morning Declan was standing on the foot of my bed, thinking that he was alright he ended leaning over too far and falling off Benn & my bed. He was fine just have got a few little bumps.
Then tonight I was handling Declan's dinner and the cutlery, Declan's dinner flew out of my hands and landed on the floor, luckily all of it didn't go on the floor. It was only a few vegies thank goodness. I think the conclusion with all of this, I am think of ready for Melbourne. It will be good for a week not to worry about cooking (even though I will help if they need it), it will be good to have company during the day instead of being home alone, I am also looking forward getting a queen size bed all to myself.
So the coundown is on there is only 4 sleeps to go! Hopefully it will speed by really fast!
2/12/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment