About 10-12 years ago, Benn had an opportunity to do Work Experience at the RAAF base in Williamtown. For about a week, he stayed with a family in Raymond Terrace (the suburb we live now). Pretty much same situation like we are in now, Father was in the defence force, Mother was a SAHM, two children (a girl and boy). We actually have picture evidence of him staying there playing a computer game, unfortunately I can't find it.
Fast forward, 10 years later...we now live in Williamtown and apparently this particular family that Benn stayed with is still there. The two have grown to four children and there not so little now. One of the girls in the family, Cassie. Is Declan & Tahlia's babysitter. This week Cassie's parents had to go away and Cassie stayed with us for a couple of nights. We really enjoyed having her here, she has been excellent company especially with Benn working and the kids have enjoyed playing with her. Declan was so sad Thursday night when her Mum & Dad had to pick her up. I said to him that before we go away, we will get her to babysit.
As Benn stayed there many years ago and they have evidence, I decided to continue the picture evidence. This is the many poses of Declan & Cassie.
8/14/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like all those poses... Very cute
Post a Comment