6/20/10

You Are My Best Friend

I remember a couple of years ago, when I was pregnant with Tahlia. Many people commented how close they are in age and how I am going to have my hand fulls. One lady commented one time how she would love to see me when Declan is 3 and Tahlia is 18 months and how exhausted I will be dealing with two toddlers. Of course, now Declan is 3 years old and Tahlia is 18 months old and yes I am exhausted but I have to say, I love it!

These two can be the best of friends. As you see in these photo's, they are both holding hands, talking, laughing. Declan even said to Tahlia, "You are my best friend, Ahlee."


These two can also be the complete opposite of best friends, They're times when all day they seem to be fighting. Tahlia does get sick of Declan's bossy boots attitude and does fight back with an almighty scream and just recently she has got those lovely little chompers out and left little marks on his face. We try and put a stop on that quick smart.
My hope is that these two can be the best of friends and rely on each other when needed.

No comments:

Followers