5/3/10

Declan's 3rd Birthday

Once upon a Time, a little baby was placed in my arms. He seems so tiny and so helpless. Three years now have past and now he's a independant little soul who can talk non-stop, walk by himself, feed himself. I knew however looking at him when he was a little baby, the time is going to fast and in someways I feel like I am missing it.

He did however have a wonderful day, It was his day care day so I cooked sad looking cupcakes, he went to the park. He came home and had McDonalds for dinner with his friends William & Chloe. We had cake and icecream after McDonalds. We are so happy that Declan has come into our lives. He's such a special boy and our love for him has grown so deep.
For a couple of months, he always said that he wanted a lawnmower for his birthday. He was so excited when I brought it out for him. The lawnmower lives in the shed with Daddy's lawnmower.

He got a new Wiggles shirt, He LOVES this shirt. He would wear it 24/7 if he had too. Lucky Mum goes and hide it once in a while so I can actually wash it.

He's got an obsession with Toy Story, he was given a Buzz for Christmas from his Day Carer. What is Buzz without a Woody???


Blowing out the candle on his cake, it's a Woolworths bought cake. He seemed to like it :)


No comments:

Followers