Anyway, Monday night I was invited by a friend of mine to go to Maitland Park, I thought sure, why not! Even though, Maitland is a 20 minute drive away. I wouldn't mind making the effort and mixing with adults. When I got there, I was so excited. It just reminded me of the fun park at Lilydale Lake and the kids had so much fun. They played for almost 2 hours and never got bored. I know that this park is a winner and I will take the kids back there when school goes back so it's not that crowded.
4/7/10
The Park that reminds me of Lilydale Lake
When I was in Melbourne July last year. I took Declan & Tahlia to the park at Lilydale Lake. Declan loved the different equipment there and played for about an hour, he had so much fun! I remember thinking to myself, I would like to have park like that up where I live.
Anyway, Monday night I was invited by a friend of mine to go to Maitland Park, I thought sure, why not! Even though, Maitland is a 20 minute drive away. I wouldn't mind making the effort and mixing with adults. When I got there, I was so excited. It just reminded me of the fun park at Lilydale Lake and the kids had so much fun. They played for almost 2 hours and never got bored. I know that this park is a winner and I will take the kids back there when school goes back so it's not that crowded.
Anyway, Monday night I was invited by a friend of mine to go to Maitland Park, I thought sure, why not! Even though, Maitland is a 20 minute drive away. I wouldn't mind making the effort and mixing with adults. When I got there, I was so excited. It just reminded me of the fun park at Lilydale Lake and the kids had so much fun. They played for almost 2 hours and never got bored. I know that this park is a winner and I will take the kids back there when school goes back so it's not that crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment