This pic was sent to me by my Dad a few days ago, it's now saved on my hard drive. As I look at this picture which was taken Christmas 1994, I am just amazed how young we look. I was 11 years old when this pic was taken (I am the one with the curly hair), then next to me in the gorgeous purple shirt is James who was 10 (now 25), Robbie who was 8 (now 23), Ashlee who was 5 (now 20) and Melissa who was 13 (now 28). What significant about this pic is Father Christmas, is our Dad.
10/18/09
Memories
This pic was sent to me by my Dad a few days ago, it's now saved on my hard drive. As I look at this picture which was taken Christmas 1994, I am just amazed how young we look. I was 11 years old when this pic was taken (I am the one with the curly hair), then next to me in the gorgeous purple shirt is James who was 10 (now 25), Robbie who was 8 (now 23), Ashlee who was 5 (now 20) and Melissa who was 13 (now 28). What significant about this pic is Father Christmas, is our Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment