6/12/09

Happenings....

I am very slack, I don't blog much anymore. I am trying to keep busy with the kidlets.

These are some pics of what has been happening in the month of June...

Dad came to visit, the two kids love having Poppy around. He was only here for 24 hours but the kids enjoyed spending time with him.

Declan still adores his little sister, he is always kissing and cuddling her. It's so sweet! I know it won't last long and before I know both of them will be fighting. Declan gets a bit impatient with Tahlia sometimes, she will take his toys or something that he is playing with and tells her "MINE" or "DON'T". I have to keep reminding him that she's just a baby and has no idea what's what.

On the 3rd June, This girl has turned 6 months old. I can't believe how fast the time as gone. She is just such a cutie and such a happy baby (not when she doesn't get her own way and then we here about it).
I am sure that I will continue to write on here regularly and keep you more update.


No comments:

Followers