5/4/09

Get Ready to Wiggle!

There is no question about it...My little boy is a HUGE Wiggles fan! About a month ago, I was sitting down watching The Wiggles with Declan. I knew they were in concert late April in Newcastle so I jumped on the internet to see if there were seats for their concert and it worked out that there were so I booked a couple of tickets for Declan & I (Tahlia got in free because she was under 12 months old).

After a long wait and preparation. The day finally came! We left our home in Raymond Terrace to grab a bite to eat from Macdonalds as well as to do some shopping. Unfortunately, everyone had the same idea as us so we ended up driving around Newcastle for 15-20 minutes when carparks will ease up. Finally, we were able to get a carpark and get out and walk around.

It wasn't long that we needed to line up to see The Wiggles. We got into the room and were able to sit right out of the front which I was excited about because Declan could see The Wiggles face to face. Anyway, evantually each of them came out. I think it kind of overwhelmed Declan because the only place that he has seen The Wiggles is on our tv set. He got into it the last 10 minutes of the show. It was an excellent show though. Sam, Jeff, Murray and Anthony are very good entertainers.

I am keen to go again, only thing is I won't go on my own again. It was exhausting! Anyway, I put some pics of the concert, I have taken over 70 so I thought I would put a couple on here.




No comments:

Followers