9/3/08

Our time in Melbourne

Declan and I are just spent a week in Melbourne, these are the best things about going to Melbourne.

Spending time with relatives...

Declan was able to spend time with his grandparents, Aunties, Uncles and Cousins (and pets). He enjoyed playing with all his relatives and of course creating mischief mostly because the house was not full of child locks and doors that were left opened. Declan probably had more toddler antics at Mum & Dad's then he has ever before. He ate cat food, he put weird, strange things in the toilet (a toilet brush, toilet cleaner, a blank cd and a remote control), kept dragging dirty things from the bin.

I think Mum, Dad and the others are enjoying the peace and quiet now, now that we have left.

Spencer & Declan when they were getting along, they fought mostly when we were there. Declan loves his cousin EliseGem & Declan, Declan
loved sitting next to Gem, our cat at home wouldn't of done that Fighting for Nannymacs affection

Another thing we enjoyed was Robbie & Kim's engagement party...
Declan & I really enjoyed our time at the engagement party, I spent most of the night wondering where Declan was going and what he was getting into. He was known to go up to random strangers demanding to be picked up as well stealing other people's food.
Declan enjoying the speechesHaving a drink from the cup

No comments:

Followers