Today I had my 18-22 week ultrasound, it was all very exciting mostly because Benn was with me and it would be nice to actually find out the sex of the baby together (last time when I found out with Declan, he was on deployment). All I can say is that the baby is beautiful and healthy. What more could a mother could want.
I asked the sonographer the sex of the baby which she said she will try. Our little baby was quite modest and wouldn't open it's legs. The sonographer said the words we have been waiting so long to hear...she was 80% sure,thait it is a GIRL.. I am really thrilled about the prospect of having a girl, all the pretty dresses and pink stuff.
Benn is also very happy about having a girl, I think secretly he wanted a girl because he always referred to the baby as his daughter. Even though now I think he's investing in a shotgun.
Declan doesn't really know what's going on, I am sure he will have some idea in the next 19 weeks and I'm sure his world will change completely. It will be interesting to see.
7/21/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so pleased for you all, & will look forward to see her at Robbie & Kims wedding, love & hugs to all. Nana & Papa Gard. xxoo
Post a Comment