It's so wonderful to be a mother because in someways you feel like you get 2 birthdays in a year.
Anyway, I didn't get a sleep in or breakfast in bed but I did get presents (an electric beater and chocolate) and Benn cooked us a pancake breakfast (which was lovely by the way). We had President Arvidson drop by to give us new callings. Benn was released as Assistant Branch Mission Leader and Activities Committee Chairperson and he got called as the actual Branch Mission Leader (he complains about the responsibility that he has, but I think he's quite thrilled!).
I got released from my callings as a Branch Missionary and a member of the Activities Committee (didn't release me as a Sunday School Teacher, so happy about that!) and now I am the Activities Committee Chairperson. I am quite excited about the new responsibility that I have and I really hope that I do well and everyone will be nice and go to Branch Activities.
That was my Mother's Day in a nutshell.
5/11/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
President Arvidson's great isn't her? I really love that family...how's Julia and Aaron and their new baby???
I meant HE!! haaaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment