4/4/08

Very Exciting News

Just lately, I have noticed a couple of thing about myself, the first thing was that since coming back from Melbourne about a couple months ago. I was feeling really tired, when once upon a time I use to be running around after Declan, I noticed that I was running out of energy and became tired really quickly. Another thing I noticed was me being over emotional.

I would cry really easily over stupid things as well as get cranky. My excuse would be, it's getting close to that time of the month again. Anyway, one day I woke up and decided to do a home pregnancy test. I waited a few minutes and I couldn't believe my eyes. It turned out to be POSITIVE. I think I was more in shock more then anything. Benn just arrived at work so I rang him and told him, he was really happy and very pleased.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he confirmed it. I am 7 weeks pregnant and I am due at the end of November. Declan will be 19 months old when this baby is born. A lot of people have been making comments like, "You going to have your hands full", "it's going to be tough on you". I am thinking to myself, don't you think I know but I know somehow I will adjust. I always do.

However, I know that this baby will be loved. Both Benn and I are really excited about a new baby coming to join our family. Benn is really certain that I am having a baby girl. On Wednesday night, I was looking at boys names and I suggested a few to Benn. Benn said to me, "why are you looking at boys name, when we are having a girl". He thought Declan was a girl. He was wrong.

I am glad that I will have a husband around for this pregnancy seeing that when I was pregnant with Declan. He left on deployment to the Middle East when I was 15 weeks pregnant and came back when I was about 30 weeks so he will get the whole pregnancy this time...lucky man!

We are looking forward for Declan being able to have a playmate. It's all very exciting!

2 comments:

Donna said...

so very excited for you both.. and I am glad that Benn will be around for the pregnancy this time. (((HUGS)))

Kate Jury said...

congratulations kristy. really happy for you

Love Kate

ps love your blog!

Followers