Catarina came into Benn and my life, 3 years ago. I just moved to Sydney and felt a bit lonely with Benn working all different shifts and going away. It came a few times about me getting a kitten but after convincing Benn, he finally agreed (He tells another story).
Around the same time, Ashlee's cat Gem just had kittens and they were going to bring down one of them down for me when they were coming to Sydney next but it worked out that they were flying Jetstar which doesn't have a compartment for animals so in a way they were stuck with a kitten which they ended up keeping which now they affectionately call Blackrat.
Mum and Dad came down without a kitten so they said to me that they would buy me one. We went to Richmond Pet Shop and we found 2 kittens, one was a girl which was grey and white, one was a boy which was black and white . I couldn't decide which one because they were both really cute but the grey and white one seemed more social and friendly so I thought. I'll take her.
Three years later, she has proved faithful and is such a good cat. She is a very well travelled, she has been to Queensland twice. She has a love/hate relationship with Benn and Declan absolutely adores her but she's not keen on him (it's the whole tail and fur pulling thing).
That's how Cat came into our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment