Basics
1. Who is your man? Benn Reeves
2. How long have you been together? 3 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dating: 2 days, Engaged: 2 and a half months and married 3 years on the 12th March.
4. How old is your man? 25
You or your man?*
1. Who eats more? I think he does
2. Who said "I love you first? He did, after we got engaged. We both said that it didn't feel natural. Now it's much more easier.
.3. Who weighs more? About the same but I am doing something about it.
4. Who sings better? Benn does
5. Who's Older? Benn by 8 months
6. Who's smarter? Depends what field we are talking about
7. Who's temper is worse? Benn's
8. Who does the laundry? I do
9.Who does the dishes? I do
10. Who's feet are bigger? I am in a lady's size 8 while Benn is a men's size 7
11 Who's hair is longer? haha...mine
12. Who's better with the computer? I am
13. Who mows the lawn? Benn does
14. Who pays the bills? About the same
15. Who cooks dinner? I do
16. Who drives when you are together? Benn does, It's very rare that I drive when Benn's in the car.
17. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Depends on what's happening
18. Who's the most stubborn? He is but I am very close behind
19.Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Probably I do
20. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, I think. They are always making trips up here, and me down there.
21. Who named your dog? We have got a cat instead, He always tells a story to everyone that he didn't want the cat in the first place, Mum & Dad came to Sydney and when he came home from work, there was the cat.
However, he was home and we did talk about it and he did agree about me having a Cat, he wanted to name her Cat but I didn't think it would appropriate to name her Cat, Dad suggested Catarina so we compromised. We however now just call her Cat.
22. Who kissed who first? When we started dating I said to Benn, I will let you know when I am ready to be kissed. He agreed, a few days later we were watching a thunderstorm on the back porch and we were feeling in a romantic type of mood, he kissed me.
23. Who asked who out? Benn did, he needed a date to Mamma Mia
24. What did you do? We went to Mamma Mia with his mum and stepdad at the time. Benn thought it would just be a date, little did he know that it was for time and eternity.
25 Who's more sensitive? That would be me
26.Who's taller? I'm 5ft and he's 5ft 8 so he is. He always tells me how short I am, I just tell him that he's not that tall either.
27. Who has more friends? We have about the same
28.Who has more siblings? I am one of 5, and so is he.
29.Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's about even
2/1/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment