1/28/08

the final part of the weekend

We had a final part of the weekend, we went and had a BBQ with Benn's brother Luke and some members of the Branch. (Richard & Evelyn Scott and their 4 kids, Aaron & Julia Clark and David & Sarah Tucker). It was pretty good and there was a lot of food. We told horror stories about childbirth (due to Julia about to give birth anyday now) amongest other things.

During the course of the day, David received a message on the phone, he showed Benn and they both jumped on the internet to checked it out. They came back talking they couldn't find anything. Anyway, they filled us in and told that President Hinckley died. I said I will check out the situation and I called my parents. First thing they said to me was, It's sad about President Hinckley so I went out to tell everyone that the rumour was true. We all felt sad and everything but it wasn't the matter of if he died, it was the matter of when. As bad as it sounds, I feel sad more for Heath Ledger, I don't know why.

Anyway, tomorrow is a normal day. I need to fix up a few things and tomorrow night, I am going to a Baby Shower for Nicky and Julia. Should be fun!

No comments:

Followers